CCSL Game Day Instructions for Teams
HOME TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Confirm game time/location on GotSoccer.
2. Confirm game time/location with your opponent (5 days in advance).
3. Confirm 3 officials for the match.
4. Print two copies of the match card (aka match report or game report).
5. Enter the correct score into GotSoccer with 24 hours of match completion.
AWAY (VISITING) TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Confirm game time/location on gotsoccer.com.
2. Confirm game time/location with your opponent.
3. Confirm match score was entered correctly by the home team.
1. All teams shall comply with CCSL Rules: http://www.calsoccerleague.org/rules.php.
2. All teams shall bring the following to each CCSL match:
a. Current laminated player and team official passes.
b. Original signed CYSA Membership Form (Form 1601) for each player.
c. The official Cal North team roster (Goldenrod).
d. The CYSA Membership Form (Form 1601) and player pass for any guest players.
e. Player and coach passes shall be provided to the referee.
f. In case of Send-Off, a stamped and addressed envelope to the CCSL Send-Off Coordinator
(http://www.d2sra.org/forms/sendoff/) in your region. See Send-Off Procedures for more details.
PRINTING MATCH CARDS FOR YOUR GAME
Both home and away teams should print 2 copies of the match cards. The home team must provide the
Center Referee ONE copy of the match card (note: this is a change from the original instructions). Away
team should print a copy in case of last minute roster changes.
Use regular 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper (you do not need special card stock). All necessary information should
be automatically extracted from the two teams' Gotsoccer accounts.
1. Login to your GotSoccer TEAM ACCOUNT.
2. Click EVENTS » your CCSL region of play » SCHEDULE.
3. Your team's matches that have been assigned a field and time will be displayed.
4. Your team's matches that have not been assigned a field and time will not be displayed (if the field
and time are not displayed, contact your Club Scheduler).
5. Click on the small Acrobat PDF Match Card icon at the beginning of each match line to view and print
the Match Card for that match.
6. The Match Card should print with the rosters for both teams.
7. Guest players should be handwritten on the match card; be sure the roster has the guest player's
jersey number, CYSA number and full legal name.
8. Both teams should bring the match card to ensure the rosters are accurate.
9. The HOME team is responsible for handing the match card to the Center Referee.
10. At the completion of the game, the HOME and AWAY team officials sign the match cards, the Center
Referee also signs the match card.11. Both Teams are responsible for keeping a copy of the match card until a week after the season ends
in case of discrepancy.
Home team enters scoring.
In order to enter a score you will need at minimum, the ability to scan a QR Code (see below), OR:
1. The event ID number.
2. The event PIN.
3. The game Number.
4. Which team was the Home team and the Away team.
This information is all printed on the Match Card of the game you are reporting a score for. You do not
need to log into your team account to report a score.
There are four ways to enter a score in the GotSoccer system:
1. Using a smart phone – (This is the fastest way). Go to www.gotsport.com/m and look for the
2. Using the QR Code at the top right of the game card.
3. Your personal computer. Go to www.gotsport.com/m and look for the SCORING link.
4. Calling in a phone – (We have limited phone service, if you cannot get through please enter the
score using a smart phone or your computer). Call the "Phone-In Scores" number listed on the
Detailed instructions may be found on the Send-Off Procedures link listed under CCSL at the calnorth.org
CCSL GUEST PLAYER POLICY
Cal North Guest Player Policy:
Guest players may be used per the Cal North Guest Player Policy (PIM 09-3) with exceptions stated
below. PIM 09-3 includes these provisions:
1. The Guest player must be rostered on a team within the same registration league as the team on
which the player will be guesting.
2. The soccer age of the guest player must be the same soccer age or younger than the age group of the
team on which the player will be guesting.
3. The credentials for the guest player must be from the same season as those being used by the team
on which the player will be guesting.
4. The coach of the borrowing team must have in his/her possession the player's approved member
pass and the current Cal North Membership Form (Form 1601) for the guest player with the medical
release and the hold harmless section signed in original ink by the parent or guardian or by the guest
player if the player has reached eighteen (18) years of age.
CCSL Specific Guest Rules:
1. The maximum number of guest players allowed is three (3) per match.
2. A player may be on a Match Report (including guest play) for a maximum of two matches per day.3. Players on the roster of a U10 and younger team may guest play on any team in any Division at their
soccer age or older.
4. Players on the roster of a U11 and older team may guest play at the same Division or higher (e.g. a
player rostered on a bronze team may guest play on any bronze or higher team at the player’s soccer
age or older).
Age Group Match Day Roster (including guests)
U9-U11, 14 Players
U12-U15, 18 Players
U16-U19, 18 Players
GAME LENGTH AND BALL SIZE
Age Group Match Length Ball Size
U9-10 2-25 minute halves 4
U11-U12 2-30 minute halves 4
U13-U14 2-35 minute halves 5
U15-U16 2-40 minute halves 5
U17-U19 2-45 minute halves 5