February 26 Team verification begins (actually it can start now)
Mar 1 Seeding completed (seeding can start now)
March 3 Preliminary brackets posted
March 5 Team Verification finished
March 7 Final Brackets
March 10 Schedule posted for comments
March 17 Final schedule posted
March 31 Season opens
2012 / 13 Season Registration Instructions
Coach Registration Procedures
Complete paperwork includes the following for each coach:
1. One (1) recent photo - Photo needs to be sent into a .jpeg file for uploading.
We need to see above the hair and below the chin, and you must be facing forward, preferably against a white background. No sunglasses or hats. In the subject space, you must provide the team number, team name and adult name.
2. CYSA Risk Management Disclosure Confirmation Number (On-line 1628 form ). Fill out the CYSA 1628 form & print it for your records. For the Organization choose MYSL (010101). Make sure you have the 6-digit confirmation number at the end of the submitted CYSA 1628 form. We do NOT need a copy of the CYSA 1628 form. We only need the copy of the 6-digit confirmation number page.
3. License – copy of your most current. If you are a new coach and do not have an F-coaching license, you will need to register for a F-Clinic. Once you have your registration confirmation, you can provide us with a copy of that confirmation. Once you receive your license you will need to submit a copy of your license to the MYSL office. You must have a license by the time the season starts in order to coach a team.
*You only need to register once per seasonal year no matter how many teams you will be coaching.
Practice Permits Practice permits were emailed to those who qualify. Here are a couple of notes: 1. Our spring practice times are extremely congested due to continued growth in teams. In most cases of teams practicing where a team is assigned to a full size pitch – 4 teams are sharing one pitch. You need to cooperate with each and share the goals. In some cases teams are using areas outside the pitches. You will not have goals available to you.
2. Do NOT MOVE THE GOALS at Crocker from one level to another. It is causing the goals to break and we will need to lock them to the fence going forward so they will no longer be available for practices. The smaller goals belong on the Upper Fields (pitches 1 and 2) only!
3. If you run into a coach that is not cooperative and not sharing the field, please let us know.
4. Rainout Info: Teams may not practice if the fields are closed. For the most up to date information, please go to our website: www.sfrecpark.org. hit Reserve a Space at the top of the page, then you will see the link for rainout information.
5. If you have a question about your field allocation, please email back to this email – please do not call the office as we get overwhelmed this time of year. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
6. Upper House permits will be distributed directly by the Viking office. Please expect an email from them by the end of the week. Same with PAL permits